Monday, July 12, 2010

July already?



seems like the summer is flying by! Both girls are loving camp. They come home dirty and exhausted. Stefanie spent last week at Bethany Beach,DE with her china sister Olivia and had a blast. Even though Olivia only lives in Harrisburg we don't get to see her very much so when her mom invited Stef for the week we thought we would give it a try. I was a little worried Stefanie might get homesick but boy was I wrong- turns out Stef had so much fun she didn't feel the need to call her mother AT ALL. I had one message from her the whole week that simply said "hi mom- I am having fun'. Jena was not happy to be going to camp without her big sister, even after I told her that when Stefanie was 5 she didn't have a big sister to take her to camp! We still have our beach house vacation in Aug to look forward to.
two typical after camp pictures- jena on the kitchen floor waiting for dinner and Stef on her beloved computer

1 comment:

shelley said...

Our summer is flying by as well. I can't believe we start school again in 6 wks...we are 1/2 thru our summer...I guess that just brings us closer to Disney