Friday, July 30, 2010

"the call" Aug 3 2006





I can't believe that it has been four years since we first got a look at Jena's picture. Jena is older now than Stefanie was then. I remember looking at all her referral pictures and thinking that she really needed a smile on her face. Now, as I looked thru pictures to find ones to post, I can't find one where she isn't smiling. She is excited to be starting school and taking the bus with her big sister (big sister not quite as excited to have her on the bus). She continues to love sports of all kinds and keep me informed of the results of any professional philly team that played the night before. She still looks at every day as a party and every glass as half full. Can't imagine how empty our house would have been without her. And yes, there are no training wheels on that bike!

1 comment:

shelley said...

Sniff sniff...I can't believe it either. Where is that little girl that Duane used to throw in the air???