Sunday, January 07, 2007

a Play Date- The Aftermath



two four year olds and one two year old can demolish a playroom in no time at all! Stef had a friend over to play and Jena made sure to keep up with the big girls. Jena's vocabulary is rapidly expanding-Jena's- Mine- My turn! Funny how the new words all have to do with Jena staking her claim!
BIG NEWS in our house- I'm afraid to even type this for fear of 'jinking' it but--- Stefanie and Jena are now sleeping in their own beds in their own room! The nest has been dismanteled. Jena likes me to lie in Stef's bed until she falls asleep but we can work on that next week. I'd have a picture but I afraid it might wake them up.

3 comments:

Julie said...

That's the best news EVER I still have to lay down with Kacey (in the twin bed) until she's asleep. I look at it this way, it's a 10 minute catnap in a twin bed for me or a neverending crying jag in the rest of the house, an easy decision for me but if you figure out an easy way to move from the room please let me know!!!!

Looks like a great playdate, wish we could have been there :)

shelley said...

Wish we could've been there too. I want our nest dismantled too...Hannah seems more attached to it than Claire. I still have to stay in the room until Claire falls asleep.

Missing you

Shelley

shelley said...

I sure know what the aftermath is!!
When Hannah has a playdate boy that mess is like an earthquake!!
So here's my advice have both of the girls clean up some of the mess before the friend leaves.

Shelley