Wednesday, August 13, 2008

a day at the beach


We all enjoyed a day at the jersey shore last weekend. Stef has always loved the ocean and, after about 2 hours, Jena did too! This was great progress for Jena since last summer she was terrified to even put her toes in. She still would only go in if I held her hand because she "doesn't want to float away!". I promised her I would hold on tight and soon she was jumping over the waves yelling "I do- I do -I do like the ocean!" I am very glad she has decided to like the ocean since we are about to spend a week at the North Carolina beach.

3 comments:

Julie said...

What a beautiful beach baby! Kacey loves the beach too.

Hannah said...

I do I do I do too love the beach. Glad Jena came around

Ashley Winters said...

Looks like you had a fun family vacation.