Wednesday, March 19, 2008

has it really been 5 years?











On March 25th, 2003 I walked into an office in China and my life changed forever. Can it really be five years ago that I held Stefanie for the first time? Those baby teeth are gone, that little bald head now grows hair down her back and that mouth that cried for 3 hours now reads. I knew then that Stefanie was someone special and she has continued to amaze me everyday since. Happy "gotcha day" Stefanie-- look how you have grown.

3 comments:

shelley said...

Thanks for sharing pictures of Stef as a baby. She looks like herself...still as beautiful as ever. We are so glad you went to get her.

Julie said...

WOW 5 years! What a wonderful ride it has been for you and your family. She is a beauty inside and out along with her sweet sister:)

εЇз*M@ŔїÞøŚĺŦä*εЇз said...

Just beautiful! Your girls and you too! Happy time to all of you, God bless you, What you did and do for these girls is great! I love your blog