Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Mommy is going on Vacation!




I'm on my way to Puerto Rico for 4 days of sunshine with 3 of my best girlfriends. This is our 14 or 15 year (we lost count). We sit by the pool and do nothing and I CAN"T WAIT!!
Here's the good new /bad news on the house: good news: i sold my house- bad news: i have to be out by march 22. good news: the soil sampling on the new house is fine- bad news: I can't move in until April 27th. I am trying to move up closing on the new house but we be homeless for at least a week or so. We are going to move in with a friend of mine (one of the PR trip girls). I will start packing like a madwoman once I get back from my trip. I just realized I better get my home study done while we still have a house!
Stefanie is very excited to announce that she has her first loose tooth! She will be the first one in her class to lose a tooth and is bringing her 'tooth fairy' box to Amahs in case it falls out while I am away.
Here are a few pictures to tide everyone over until I get back. Just some night time crazyness and sparkly pink shoes. there is also a photo of Stefanies class after out CNY celebration.

2 comments:

shelley said...

I think you should take a nurse along in case you guys get over heated or something. I know a really good one who is free....

Enjoy

Shelley

Julie said...

I hope that you are tanned and relaxed it sounds like you are going to need it with your schedule the next few months!!!